You already know that Youtube (https://www.youtube.com/), the online video hosting and streaming service operated by YouTube LLC, is a sea of billions of user created videos and it keep growing.
YouTube has a lot of good videos for the kids, either they are entertainment or educational materials. However, Youtube also contains a lot of video clips that are not suitable for small kids, ranging from road accidents to fire exchanges extracted from security cameras.
Your kid may start YouTube with a good videos but can easily end-up with a bad one popping up in the list of "related videos" at the end of the first clip.
That's why this app can help your kids still accessible to "good" videos and stay away from "bad" videos, and help you to rest assure that your kid are safe with the tablet/smartphone.
* All videos are carefully screened and verified to be kid-friendly.
* New videos are added to the app everyday.
* User-friendly interface, mobile responsive design
* No "related" videos are allowed.
* All videos shown in this app are hosted and provided by YouTube under YouTube APIs terms and conditions
* We do not create the videos for this app. The copyrights of those videos are belong to the YouTube users who created and uploaded them to YouTube using Creative Commons licensing.
* Any video which are taken down from Youtube for any reason will be automatically remove from this app.
* All the in-video ads (if any) are from and belong to Youtube
* Embed videos will not automatically play. (This is a security feature for mobile web browsers.)
KidTube - Youtube for Kids is a free software application from the Recreation subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-12-30. The program can be installed on Android.
KidTube - Youtube for Kids (version 1.0) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.